Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eternity Friendships

Finally, I got my birthday prezzie from crissy darling!! I had been waiting for such a long time darling!! I could not wait to see it so i opened it instead of taking bath right after I reached home just now!! I inserted the dics into the drive and clicked. OH MY GOSH!!! I knew it was a slideshow before opening it though I was surprised!! You made me cry darling!=) Every single things about us kept appearing on my mind! I felt like hugging and kissing you!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

I thought distance does sepearte us. In fact, it doesnt. Although we are not contacting each other often, when the time we meet just feel like we have just met yesterday. Our friendship will never be affected by this problem. Distance is nothing! No matter how much we both change, the friendship between us will be remained until death do us apart.
Friends for life. This is a promise =)


some shots from the slideshow










***********************

Christina,
Walking down our memoryland,
We know we had gone through countless things.

We shared sadnesses and happinesses,
We shared every things.

No matter how rarely we contact,
In our hearts we will never be apart.

Much love,
SuetLing

Love and Laughther We share Together =)

Although we are at a distance,
Our friendship still remain.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment