Thursday, October 16, 2008

Exhausted

Yesterday, PeiMin joined my accounting class! Hahah! Just didnt wanna leave her alone waiting outside athough she was not waiting for me but her boyfriend. Hahah! Stop makin me jealous you girl! went for Sushi King with her dear and left me alone.....Hmph!! =D I dont mind lar actually, I am happy for her that she has found her prince! As her bestie, I should be =) But just remember not leaving me alone, spend me some time also okay?=p


PeiMin and Ling =)

~ While waiting to enter DKX~ Eh Koh Haw you dont wanna take photo with me is it?>.<
The one who always making fool of me but I still sayang her =p
*
**
***
****
Joanne asked me to discuss about the proposal after class. So I went SWC room met her after I settled all the notes. We discussed until 6 o clock and the time we left was rainin cats and dogs. So I decided to give her a lift home and also her friend. So we asked Dickson to drive since I dont know where they stay. The rain did not seem to stop so soon so I decided to stay at their house awhile then mummy called......Anyway, I had dinner with Joanne, Dickson and one more guy(sorry, I forgot your name>.<) at TBR and waited for daddy to come pick me up. Dickson thought I same age with Joanne! She is elder than me 2 years okay!-.- Do I look that old?oops! I mean do I look like I'm 20?=p By the way I also thought that he is 20! Hahaah! Reached home around 10 o clock then I took my bath and started doing my tutorial. ``Extremely tired!!!!! ``Alright, gotta do my tutorial! Toodles!=p

No comments:

Post a Comment