Friday, October 10, 2008

Hope you do understand

Dear The Caring One,

I know you are so caring but it is a little bit over as for good friends like us. Or maybe I just do not like to be treated this way as I am someone do not like to be controlled. I have my own lifestyle. I have my own personal space with others as well. And, we both do have our own things to busy with in our daily life. Perhaps, these days will be different form the previous days. We were free so we did talk a lot whenever we can but things will not stay the same as life is getting busy. I do things whenever I want to. I am not used to be asked about every single things in my daily life and it is not necessary to. Anyway, it is not your fault. You did not do anything wrong but just the way you treat me makes me getting stressed. Friends do not need to contact always though the relationship do remained, that's called true friends. There's no wrong to be a caring friend but still there's a limit. By the way, I was struggling if I should let you know. Finally, I told you what I felt. I hope you do understand. And, I hope our friendship will not influenced by this issue because I am glad to have you as my friend. I meant it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment