Sunday, October 19, 2008

Im bored...

Did you speak to your mother today?
`` Of course

Where are you?
`` in my room

How many months until your birthday?
`` 9 months

Who was the last person you called?
`` Staff of Pizza Hut! Hahah!

Who is bothering you right now?
`` Someone...

Anything you're giving up on?
`` falling for him*

Who was the last person you gave your number to?
`` Pizza Hut staff again! They will ask for your number whenever you make an order =D

When was the last time you cleaned your room?
`` Couple days ago

Who would you say is your number 1 best friend right now?
`` PeiMin because she is always the first who be there to share my things

How did you wake up this morning?
`` Just when I wanted to get outta my bed.. Since its Saturday so need not care about waking up earlier with the annoying alarm alert

What is the last bone you broke?
`` Never ever broke any! Duh!

How many letters are in your last name?
`` Four

What are you excited about?
`` Nothing....

Do you curse a lot?
`` Depends on my mood =)

Anything been heavy on your heart lately?
`` My studies and About who will I be in my future..and....will I meet my Mr. Right =p

Do you drink bottled water?
`` Rarely =(

When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
`` Just did

Have you lost friends in the past years?
`` Yes

Are you open about your feelings or closed off?
`` It depends on what the things about

What is the last thing that made you smile?
`` I do always =D

Last person you text and why?
`` Gordan. He asked me if I was celebrating because of my results

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
`` hmm.. can I choose both? =p

Who do you tell everything to?
`` PeiMin.. You know, almost every little thing!

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
`` Yes, in terms of both good and bad

Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl?
`` YES! But I do not regret about that because I did love him and so did he.

Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
`` First Kid? or something? I dont really remember.. What I know is I changed school after the first day I went =D

Do you know anyone addicted to anything?
`` I have no idea but I hate those to DOTA! since I was Form3 >.< Know anyone who's been drunk recently? `` No

Where is your phone?
`` On my bed

What happened at 10:00 am today?
`` Today? Its now 12.15am =D

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
`` yea!

When was the last time you cried?
`` Couple weeks ago

When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
`` 7 years ago. He passed away by the way *taking deep breath*

What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
`` Grabbed my phone and checked out the time

How many and what kind of animals are in your house?
`` One. Shih Tzu =)

When was the last time something bothered you?
`` Yesterday

Do you hate any of your ex's?
`` Nope. Why should I? since I dont love them any longer

What is your greatest strength?
`` My family

Would you rather stay at other peoples houses or have them stay at yours?
`` I prefer they come over =)

Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?
`` I forgot

Would you ever date anyone with tattoos?
`` Why not?

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
`` YEA! =D

Can you play any instruments?
`` I hope I could play guitar =) but none of my friends can teach >.<

What do you miss about your past?
`` Happy memories

Have you ever had a song written about you?
`` Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis

What would you probably be doing right now if you weren't doing this?
`` Chatting via msn but I am appearing offline lar so nobody knows I am on the line =D

No comments:

Post a Comment