[01] Are you currently in a
relationship?
`` no
[02] Have you ever been given a rose?
`` yea
[03] What is your all-time favorite
love story movie?
`` I dont have a specific one
[04] Are you in love right now?
`` no and I hope i will not so soon =)
[05] Do you believe that everyone
has a soul mate?
`` yea! I do! And I'm proud of it.
[06] What's your current problem?
`` my procrastination
[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
`` yes, I have had once back to couple years ago
[08] Your thoughts oN online or long
distance relationships?
`` I have no idea what it is asking about
[09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?
`` the one I just mentioned?
[10] The person you're with right now,
do you want to spend your life with?
`` who? I'm currently alone
[11] How many kids do you want to
have?
`` at least two. I love kids! =)
[12] What is/are your favorite
color/s?
`` I dont really have one, just depending on my mood
[13] Who is your celebrity crush?
`` Wilber? =p
[14] Do you believe you truly only
love once?
`` I think so?
[15] Imagine you're 40 & your spouse
just died, would you get re-married?
`` What a huge impact in my life! well, I dont think so
[16] Do you believe in love at first
sight?
`` Yes but sometimes it depends..
[17] What song u want to be played at
your wedding ?
`` the song my future husband sings to me when he proposes to me, it is so sweet! or the duet that meant for just two of us?! =)
***************************
``Done! time for me to be on my bed..toodles!
***************************
1.
Where were you at 5:00 AM this morning?
`` my dreamland where i can meet my prince =p
2.
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
`` I still have time to sleep because class started at 2pm
3.
What did you do last night?
`` I was chatting with friends and blogging.
4.
What do you hope to do this weekend?
`` Meet up with my best buddies! I miss them lots!
5.
What song are you listening to?
`` not listening to any at the moment
6.
How's your heart lately?
`` It is empty but still functioning well. oh wait! Having a lazy worm inside it!
(this is what Issac said.Hahaa!)
(this is what Issac said.Hahaa!)
7.
What were you doing at 7 a.m.
`` Still enjoying in my dreamland.
8.
What were you doing yesterday afternoon
`` Singing k with friends
9.
Are there any previous relationships you wish could have lasted longer?
`` Yes but it was too late. As time goes by, things will not be staying the same
10.
What was the reason you last cried?
`` I scolded myself for doing something I shoud not to?
11.
Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
`` yea, I think so. just depends on what the 'High' mentioned in terms of =D
12.
Have you ever cried while in the shower?
`` Yes
13.
Have you ever, in anyway, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
`` Hmm. I forgot. I dont really remember these kinda stuff. Haha!
14.
When was the last time you were given roses?
`` couple years ago
15.
Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
`` Freedom!16.
Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
`` Most of the time! I do care how people pronounce my surname..
17.
Do you drink tea?
`` rarely
18. Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
`` Yea. what a weird question =D
19.
Where do you want to get married?
`` Anywhere as long as I am with the right one =)
20.
What day of the week did/will your birthday fall on this year?
`` Wednesday if im not mistaken
21.
What’s the closest pink thing to you?
`` My fingernails =D
22.
Any plans for tonight?
`` To have a nice dream =)
23. Do you know anybody named Carlo?
`` Nope
24.
Are you mad at anyone right now?
`` Cant considered as mad actually..
25.
Why?
`` I'm confused with my feelings?
26.
What's your favorite sayings?
`` ''I tell you......''
27.
Why did you stop loving the last person you loved?
`` He does not deserve my love
28.
Are you usually the heart breaker or the heart broken?
`` I'm in between but most of my friends said I am the heart breaker. what the -.-'
29.
What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
`` You meant put? not swallowed? then my toothbrush will be =D
30.
Name a quote from the song you are listening to now
`` Aiyor, I said I'm not listening to song lok >.<
``Done! time for me to be on my bed..toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment