Monday, October 20, 2008

This is not the way it should be...

After SAS results released on Friday......
I was sad to see few friends of mine didnt get the results they expected. Although they looked like they didnt really mind, I knew they did deep inside their hearts. I didnt know what I should say to cheer up you guys. but, all I can do is to be there to lend a hand when you guys need me =) Dont ever give up! I just dont wish to see you guys like that. Cheer up!=)
I will try to help, As long as you guys happy lar! =)

After SOT results released today......
Well, for those who cant get good results or what you guys wanted to get, try to accept the fact(I know its hard to) and move on. Put more effort for the next exam. Gordon, I knew you already did your very best to fight with the exam, dont ever give up kay?=) Liang, you will still get your FOC meal, no worries =D I will keep it for you. Hahah!

LIMWEELIANG! you will not get any meal I tell you! unless you show me your result-.- Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment