Waiting for Haw or Liang to text me after I woke up today because I was not sure if the outing still on -.- I knew they would not wake up early so I tunggu them lor. So I watched The Gem of Life. I forgot which episode I stopped >.< style="color: rgb(51, 255, 255);">Sukie gave me a lift to Times Square. Thanks sis! Well, Haw, your bad news really bad but your good news not that good. Duh!
Anyway, bumped into a guy from college. We never smiled to each other in college but today we did when we bumped into each other! Hahah! was kinda funny the way we looking at each other and smiled. Then, I walked around while waiting for Haw. I saw a girl with a weird face expression rushing towards me and I looked clearly......TANG SUET LING!! =D What a coincidence! She was gonna watch Madagascar the second time and she said it was nice! I havent watched it lar. Dont make me jealous! =(
Haw came finally. So we walked to Low Yat to get something then headed to Lot 10 passing by Sungei Wang after that to Pavilion our final destination. We had our lunch while waiting for Liang. We thought of watching movie but the seats were not that nice so we cancelled it then we went shopping lor. I saw this pair of shoes in Tangs and I love it so much but they asked me to buy later so yeah. We decided to catch the movie anyway so we went to buy ticket again. Had our dinner at Wong Kok before movie. We were looking for this restaurant. In fact, it's just in front of us -.- Hahahaha!

wow...
ReplyDeletejuz saw my full name here..
hehehe...