Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SAS SWC

I dont like to wear formal lar..so ma fann-.- having meeting after photo session. Seriously, I thought I will be chosen to be the secretary since I am the assistant for this year. What you guys expected me to say when you all asked me if i wanna be the vice? Should I say no?or yes? I really didnt know. So, my answer was "Okay also". Hahaha! Sorry lar Kevin, actually i wanted to say yes when you asked me but dont know why I was refused to say so. Sorry ya. But anyway, I am happy with it also lar. He chose me to be his vice leh. I should be happy. =D

Chairman: Kevin Chang
Vice Chairman: Celine Choong
Secretary: Serge Chua
Asst. Secretary: Pit Ling
Treasurer: Chiew Pei
. . . .
The others I forgot. Sorry ya!=)


*waiting Kevin to send me photos!!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment