♥ Full of Dreams ♥

Monday, November 03, 2008

Trip to Genting

``Day 1

Went Genting Highlands after class today. Joey and I followed my Daddy's car then other four guys going by cab. Out of my expectation, i thought there would not be so crowded but I was wrong! Waited for an hour to check in -.- After dinner, we hung around at the park after that we decided to go Safari since that night was Halloween. "Free entry for those with Halloween costumes." but not us for sure.hahah! Anyway, ladies were free because it was ladies night! Pity the guys! Hahaha! The songs there were like "Duh!", I dont know how to describe. Uncles and Aunties there. Doesnt look like the clubs here. Joey and Gavin left earlier so left Koh Haw, Kar Liang, Issac and mua there. We left around 2 o'clock. I was exhausted!





Baskin Robbins! since it was 31st!
























``Day 2

Breakfast at this restaurant before we went theme park!
















Gosh! This is the most ugly creature in the universe!-.-




Awesome!=p

Gavin's turn

KarLiang's back =p

Issac!=p

Joey and I were playing this while waiting for the guys to finish their games. there was paper instead of ball inside this thingy! We played though. Haha!
Posted by kelineling at 10:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

♥twinkle.ling♥

My photo
kelineling
Malaysia
``Dont't ever judge me if you don't know me well. Your first impression on me may not be that good but I'm sure you will find that I'm actually someone else better than who you think I'm at your first sight. And, You have no right to change me the way I used to be. ``I'm nice to be with,every now and then. I wont bite you unless you do it to me at the outset! =) ``I have found the one in my life :)
View my complete profile

Murmur.....

Instagram

By my side

  • ``Alvin Gan
  • ``Amanda Low
  • ``BB;Sukie the funky monkey<3
  • ``Bryan Lim
  • ``Catherine Tan
  • ``CCM
  • ``Chooi Mei
  • ``Chris
  • ``Cloye
  • ``Crissy
  • ``Dexter Chan
  • ``Evan Jie
  • ``Huey Woen the silly ghost
  • ``Janson
  • ``Jason Theng
  • ``Joey Lim
  • ``Kiang
  • ``Macgyver Wong
  • ``Margaret Lim
  • ``Mei Zhen
  • ``Melvin Wong
  • ``Meng Shen
  • ``Mervin til'Leon Lindaeus
  • ``PeiMun-Kendra-Randal
  • ``Sheryn Chan
  • ``Sook Yeng the mice
  • ``Szeto
  • ``Ting Wei
  • ``Vivian Tan aka Lollipop
  • ``Vivian Tang
  • ``Wai Lek

reminisce


``somewhere i wish to go

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.