Saturday, December 27, 2008

Cut The Crap

I was so busy these days so didnt update my blog. So, I will make all in one now from new to old. Enjoy!=)

************************************************************
#Friday, 26.12.08#

Boxing Day!

All assignment handed in finally!Phew!It's time for us to get prepare for coming final exam!! By the way, sudden plan of Liang suggested to go Pavilion to catch a movie. Since I wanted to watch Yes Man so yeah, we went. I couldnt go home late since I drove. So we couldnt watch Yes Man because we were late. Then, we had to make our choice between Dark Floors and The Spirit. Guess what we chose. The Spirit would be.

I was damn freaking regret I made such a stupid choice! This movie was so f***ing "nice" -_- Didnt even know what the movie is talking bout. We should not have watched those movies if we are not sure what the stories are!-_- Well, we came out before the show ended and thought of watching another movie but couldnt make it!Damn! Then we went shopping lor. I wanted to buy a tee but outta stock! Damn! My gosh! how could all these things happen to me in just few hours?-_- So we just walked around and had something to fill our stomach before went home. Everyone was so tired. Lack of sleep =S


************************************************************
#Thursday, 25.12.08#

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Didnt receive much presents but these already got my heart melted.
* Santa from Shanice (Yours always there every year!)
* T-Dog from Liang (So now I have two!one big one small.Teehee!Thanks Liang!)
* Bottle from Haw (I was so surprised when I opened it!Heart it so much!)

TaaDaaa!Weeee~~!


************************************************************
#Wednesday, 24.12.08#


Christmas Eve!

Celebrated at Genting.*photos coming soon=)*

Photos before Genting.
Kwok Wai and Devil-Angel-Crossover

KwokWai,Gavin,XiangRui,Joe,Celine,Teng



************************************************************
#Tuesday, 23.12.08#
"BANGG!" We heard from canteen. A motorcycle "bang" with a car.(not those serious one lar) I think the girl never noticed that the guard was coming from behind before she wanted to move her car.The guard showed her garang face as usual but this time much more garang i tell you.LOL!
By the way, Everyone was enjoying with the red thingy on their heads.Let's check out some examples!

Nicholas Mak

Huey Woen and Joey

Haw and Liang

Two without the red thingy =(

A night before we went Genting. Chating with Haw. =D


Gotta pack my stuff!=p

I was busy making those prezies and cards for my buddies =) Some Prezies for my besties!



************************************************************
#Monday, 22.12.08#
Went to Pavilion with Haw and Liang after class and get something for someone who is turning to 19 =p
By the way, thought of giving Junnie her X'mas present but she was not around.Sigh!



************************************************************
#Sunday, 21.12.08#

Aww!I love to eat tang yuan!yummy yum!=)


************************************************************
#Saturday, 20.12.08#

Hung out with my cousin Shanice!She came all the way from Ipoh.I can seldom meet her.WE enjoyed our day anyway =)
I went to get some x'mas prezies for friends and Shanice got me a santa!I heart it =)

Devil Ling


*************************************************************
#Friday, 19.12.08#

Not driving, went GreenBox for k session after class.It was Friday!=)





No comments:

Post a Comment