Saturday, December 06, 2008

I'm sorry

Today went to college for co-cu day. I took part in competition since Huey Woen wanted to play so teman her lor bacause only double for female. We thought just went there and cincai play only but it was out of our expectation. We won. The first runner-up but I was not that happy. This is not because we could not get the champion or what. Sigh! Sorry to my partner. I admit I already gave up once the game started but I still have to continue the game until the end. You know how I wished it could end just in a second... Sigh! Win or lose is not the most important part of the game but the process is. I tried to enjoy it but I failed as you could see. Sigh! I'm sorry. After the game, I tried very hard to control my feelings that's why I joined you guys later because I had to calm down. I was so scared I failed to control it if you guys asked me if I'm okay-.- Duh!

"Eh, run lar you..dont just stand there..."
"Why just standing here?"By the way, can you all shut your mouth up?
"Hey, not bad you win..Hmm..your partner played until so hard but you just stood there only.."
"Eh, you win ar? Congratz! Of course lar your partner so geng!"

wtf SHUT UP! You know what, you guys are freaking annoying!
1. I'm not good at badminton, not even a single kinda sports. I admit.
2. I can't run here and there because I dont have the energy okay? Not healthy enough or whatever. I admit.
3. We just came here and played for fun. We never ever mentioned we want to win!
4. I dont need your "congratz"!

No comments:

Post a Comment