Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Saying Goodbye to 2008..

Messy plans! Genting, The Curve, Friend's place, my place.... Argh! I need some fresh air!

Finally we decided to go Genting (yeah again!anywhere will do aas long as with friends and family) since we can get the room but at the same time Sukie told me they will be having BBQ at home! I didnt mean I dont wanna celebrate with my friends lar. For the people who know me well, you know how I love to hang out with my family. Sob. Now I have to trouble daddy to fetch me go genting lor. Sigh, I cannot join them since I'm celebrating with friends. I did ask them if they have plan but nobody gave me response so I go with friends lor..... YER!!!!! Anyway, I will enjoy my night with my budddies also lar but too bad this kok kok gai cannot make it lar >.< color="#99ff99">3 boys + 3 girls now. (luckily liang is going) Hehehe! So no worries lar, we will take many photos and make you jealous! =D By the way enjoy your moment with your family lar....

No comments:

Post a Comment