Sorry to my bloggie, leaving you here without updating you.. I fell sick since Wednesday. I was not feeling well the whole day. So I went to clinic after class. Doctor said I got fever only so gave me medicine lor. The next day when I woke up, I was like "oh gosh! I have no voice!". I couldnt speak =X So mummy asked me not to go college but I had to pass something to friends so I asked Michelle to fetch me back to college and I passed Haw those stuff. I know I looked sick -.- I still feeling okay after got home BUT not after I took a nap! I felt so uncomfortable. I felt like vomiting but just couldnt get things outta my mouth >.< I tried very hard to make myself vomit. and finally I did! I thought I would feel better after vomiting BUT hell it was just the beginning of everything! I didnt even feel like consuming anything on earth. Mummy asked me to eat somethin but I vomit, then asked me to drink milo, I vomit. Asked me to drink plain water, I vomit. I just kept vomiting. It was damn freaking suffering! You know how suffering is when there is nothing can even come out from your stomach but you still feel like vomiting. I couldnt even stand it! Then, daddy brought me to another clinic at night. I felt much more better after I ate the medicine that doctor gave me. At least I stopped vomiting >.< style="font-size:130%;">virus infection or something. I was so blur that time anyway.
Next day, I felt much more better than last night. I felt very weak though. So skipped class. Oh no, calculus test! >.< style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">I miss my friends!!=( Well, at least some of them sms me and asked if im okay. Thanks=) But I never thought that Sean will sms me. I was kinda surprise when I received his sms! Anyway, Thanks for your concern!=)
Today went back to the clinic because the doctor scared if I infected with chicken pox or dengi so its better to check again wor. Well, good news and bad news >.< good news- not infected with those. bad news- flu! So another 3 types of medicine!=( Alone at home, everyone went out and left me alone with boyboy. I watched Madagascar 2 with him>.< style="font-size:130%;">SUDDENLY, my house ran outta electricity!! I watched my movie half way lor -.- Well, lets imagine, raining heavily + no electricity. I was so scared okay! Im afraid of these two since I was a child! Oh my gosh!! I didnt even dare to sit in the living room. I stood near the door while waiting for daddy to come home. I stood there for half an hour -.- luckily boyboy was here with me.. Finally, everything got back to normal mode. Phew! So I continued my movie of course =p
Tomorrow is Catherine's birthday. We planned to go Penang to celebrate but then I sick already so cannot make it. Then the plan have to be cancelled. Sorry sis! So, we decided to change our destination. We decided to go Bukit Tinggi makan angin. Although I still not feeling well, I will go. This is the only thing I can do to make it up to you =)


No comments:
Post a Comment