Sunday, January 25, 2009

Im FREEEEEEEE!!!!

FINALLY finished!!!!no more exams!!Weeee!!!
H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S!!!!!!!!

cleaned up my house after exam yesterday. EXHAUSTED! Went dinner with my darlings!!! we hung out finally! it's been a looooong time since the last time we hung out! Miss them sooo muchie!=) Sushi King again! Hahah! we're gonna change to somewhere else for the next outing..Haha! Its my turn to plan =p Teehee! I was so happy! exams finished plus met up with my darlings! Met Crissy's and PeiMin's boyfriends as well=) oh, and thanks to WuiChun for the ride. You will have the chance to fetch us home someday! Hahah! Anyway, I love to be with my darlings!! You all are the best!!! HeartsSS! =)

Darling Crissy I want our sweetie sweet photos!!!=)


Photos photos!!

Darling Crissy



Darling PeiMin and Darling TzePei



















Besties! =)

Align Center
Happy Chinese New Year from US! =D

1 comment:

  1. yerr, so good, hang out wif ur darlings.. envy lo.. haha, glad tat u had fun and finished exams..

    ReplyDelete