Last day of my second sem!
10 outta 30 students in PCD class this morning.
Joined C2 Accounting class so that we could go home earlier!
Went GK for brunch then headed back to college to drop Mr. Triple G.
And, Melvin said he had something to give me so I must go back!=p
OH SO SWEET!!! I got jelly beans and chocolate from him!
But, I cant eat the chocolate cuz doctor advised me not to eat chocolate that much so I must listen lor since I'm a good girl =p
By the way, thanks lar!=) And, I will finish the beans as fast as I can and ask from you for more!!!=p


you cannot eat then give me la!!i love chocolate very much!!ha ha!!^.^!!!XD!!from evan jie
ReplyDeleteis evan jie la !!miss 雪玲!!
ReplyDeleteplease change it o!!^.^!!
oh my gosh! cannot simply call my chinese name okay-.- anyway i wont give you lar although i cant eat. blek!=p
ReplyDelete