Stayed at home to finish my drama. Im gonna plan for my holiday -____-
Collegemates are all not in KL, Bestie are working, Darlings are college-ing... I'm too F.R.E.E.
Collegemates are all not in KL, Bestie are working, Darlings are college-ing... I'm too F.R.E.E.
Saturday, 7 February 2009
Caught movies with Liang, Haw and Nicholas, Pavilion.
They become rivals when they have their weddings on the same day
Happy ending lar. This movie is awesome! I love it =)Made me tear >.<
reminded me of someone
I miss her
•
Finally I hung out with Liang and Haw! I missed them so much=) love to hang out with them.
Met them before Nicholas came to pick us to his place.
See you guys after holiday. Miss you! =)
Sunday, 8 February 2009
We had our breakfast at Puchong with Family Kong. After that headed over to TS with them. Then, had our lunch at Vivo.
•
Then, we headed to NiuZeXui. Disney lights and lanterns all over the place. Nice!=)












I enjoyed my day =)
Monday, 9 February 2009
Nicholas came over bai nin since yesterday was the last day of cny.
Melvin came as well to play la mi with my sisters. Haha! boyboy likes you lots i can tell. It was so much different between the way he treated you and Nicholas =D
•
Raining cats and dogs last night. We were having our dinner outside.

•
The moon was so bright =)
I spent my night at balcony. I seldom go there at night.
Kept taking photos.
Anyway, Beautiful night =)
Melvin came as well to play la mi with my sisters. Haha! boyboy likes you lots i can tell. It was so much different between the way he treated you and Nicholas =D
•
Raining cats and dogs last night. We were having our dinner outside.
•
The moon was so bright =)
I spent my night at balcony. I seldom go there at night.
Kept taking photos.
Anyway, Beautiful night =)


























No comments:
Post a Comment