Hung out with my darlings, Neway@Cheras Plaza.
not really singing lar but camwhoring and dancing XD
tzepei blame me for not wearing in white>.<my new clothes all are colorful colorful lar darling. I didnt mean to be the special one=D next outing alright?=)
not really singing lar but camwhoring and dancing XD
tzepei blame me for not wearing in white>.<



i just dont know how to pose with this >.<>





For my darlings.
peiMin, tzePei, Christina, Celine
(i wanted to get myself one with L but then forgot lar-.-)
i LOVE them muchie!!

*some photos still with crissy*
Then, we headed to Leisure Mall for dinner. Sushi King again!=D
I fell from the staircase at the entrance! the last two steps lar if im not mistaken. i thought there was no more steps mar. Duh! I didnt know if there was anyone lookin at me. I ran as fast as i can omg! but the way I fell not that ugly also lar. nice pose I had =D by the way, they told me all the people around were looking at me lar omg! I think they wont if three of them didnt scream that loud-.- So clumsy lar wey. I shouldnt talk while walking I tell you =( Luckily I didnt get injured. Phew! just abit pain lar my ankle. not a big problem i guess >.< it ="D">





















No comments:
Post a Comment