Again yeng,yan and mua hung out.
Thursday again huh?=D
Went back to high school to get spm cert. we should have took it earlier.
Camwhored while waiting at the bus stand.
We missed the place =p
Thursday again huh?=D
Went back to high school to get spm cert. we should have took it earlier.
Camwhored while waiting at the bus stand.
We missed the place =p
So troublesome lar. have to sign this and that then get pass only can go in -_-
Talk talk awhile with Pn. Noriyah. She is the best moral teacher ever =)
*photos will be updated soon*
Headed off to The Mines after that.
Three of us dont like to make decision. Lol.
Walk walk after brunch.
Had some ice blended and greentea before we left.
We bought "Hearty Friends" - Horse, Duck and Rat.
Yan chose for hours. Hahha!
we are still together =)
•
Its hard to meet "hearty friends",
I love to spend my time with all my girlfriends.
We might not talk much back to high school,
but we could make some changes for now.
I treasure you girls, I meant it.
Although we are not chit chatting from day to night,
we are not spending our breaks from monday to friday,
we will still be girlfriends who can share our things with.
As long as we are still on the same earth.
I heart my girlfriends
=)
•
Watched Eden lake with Cat and Sam, OneUtama.
We dont like the ending -___-
No comments:
Post a Comment