Tuesday, March 03, 2009

• dont put the blame on me •

I knew I should not talk to you with that tone today although you made the mistake.
Some more you solve the thing after that.
Im here to apologize on my behavior today. Im sorry.
BUT,
do you ever consider about others?
We tried our best to talk to you but what we got in return?
You just trying to ignore us okay?
Did you ever notice what response you gave huh?
We forced to make such decision since you seems dont care.
Don't blame us for not counting you in.
And now I'm not gonna blame you or what,
I just wanna let you know what we are thinking alright?
I do care about my friends.
You should know friends mean lots to me.
I don't wanna lose you as a friend.
But, you just dont understand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment