It was so jam when driving home today from college.
It shouldnt be like that since it was only 4.30pm,
so i think there might be an accident or something that blocking the road.
As usual, I sing when I drive alone.
Suddenly my jolly Crissy called.
"Hey are you driving behind me?"
"Huh what?in front one is you ar?"
"YEA lar!"
"oh my god!what a coincidence wey!!"
*giggling*
we continued chatting until figured out what was happening in front.
Really got accident lar,
looked kinda serious some more.
And all the people from another side so kepoh lar,
so jam behind you know...
pity those people who stuck in the jam without knowing what's happening..
•
I HATE wednesday!!
Supposed so FREEEE on this day,
but then the tutor changed thursday class to wednesday!
Its fine as I thought it will be from 10 to 12,
BUT, suddenly changed to 12 to 2 wor,
wtf!-__-
Purposely go college for this 2 hours class
-___-
It shouldnt be like that since it was only 4.30pm,
so i think there might be an accident or something that blocking the road.
As usual, I sing when I drive alone.
Suddenly my jolly Crissy called.
"Hey are you driving behind me?"
"Huh what?in front one is you ar?"
"YEA lar!"
"oh my god!what a coincidence wey!!"
*giggling*
we continued chatting until figured out what was happening in front.
Really got accident lar,
looked kinda serious some more.
And all the people from another side so kepoh lar,
so jam behind you know...
pity those people who stuck in the jam without knowing what's happening..
•
I HATE wednesday!!
Supposed so FREEEE on this day,
but then the tutor changed thursday class to wednesday!
Its fine as I thought it will be from 10 to 12,
BUT, suddenly changed to 12 to 2 wor,
wtf!-__-
Purposely go college for this 2 hours class
-___-
No comments:
Post a Comment