Thursday, March 19, 2009

• rush.rush,rush •

Woke up early although not having class today as I had to fetch Peimin to college and do assignment.
She called me when I was on my way to her place.
"Im goin to college lor.."
"Huh?"
"I thought you are not goin mar cuz you didnt sms me last night.."
"Oh yea hor..never mind lar I wanna go college do assignment also"
-__________-
what a nice weather to sleep this morning

Met up with Liang and Haw before headed to college.
Cant believe we could done 80% of the BM assignment in 3 hours!
There must be something that motivates us lar..
We wanted to hang out after that!=p
We off to Times Square after we went back to my place to pick up Sukie.
They met up with the others.
Sukie and I then had lunch at "sweetchat..".
yummy yumm deserts we had!

Dined with daddymummy and Michelle, Sushi King.
=)

A tiring day....

No comments:

Post a Comment