Went to UCSI with Sukie.
I will only decide where to go after my diploma =)

her boyfriend is a chef..lol!
•
Only porridge for dinner these days.
Still sick =(
•
•
Thursday-Friday
Only porridge for dinner these days.
Still sick =(
•
Wednesday, 22nd April 2009
We went to celebrate after our last paper!
We had our lunch together.
We had our lunch together.
We just wanted to spend our night together.
I was not feeling well. Gastric again.
I couldnt even walk properly gosh! I walked like an old lady .__.
I didnt mean to spoil their mood.
Anyway, we enjoyed our night playing cards in the room though.
As the one who likes to camwhore was not in the mood so no photos for this trip >.<
Haw found out this blood thingy inside it! yuck!
•
Tuesday, 21st April 2009
I slept whole day at home =(
•
•
Monday, 19th April 2009
I went to college with the coolfever thingy on my forehead as I still having fever plus headache.
Yea, everyone looking at me, friends asking me what's happening..
Anyway, I couldnt get good result for today's Statistics paper already! =(
•
Yea, everyone looking at me, friends asking me what's happening..
Anyway, I couldnt get good result for today's Statistics paper already! =(
•
Sunday, 19th April 2009
Had seafood for brunch with Family Kong, Telok Gong.
I felt unwell in the morning.
Went to visit doctor after I found out I got fever.
My headache killed me!=(
Having exam the next morning lar!!!=( =(
•
Saturday, 18th April 2009
Went to college study with Woen. We had our breafast.
Then met up with others.
Then met up with others.

No comments:
Post a Comment