Happy 20th Birthday to Lim Koh Haw!!
We celebrated at Times Square Neway.
I was the earliest one to be there as usual .__.
Everything not goin that smooth as I was not around.
I went to get cakes for the birthday boy while waiting for them to reach.
We enjoyed the day although liang, woen and I cried =X
I hope you will like the presents I made for you.
Those contain my sweat and blood okay =)
(and you know how I cut my finger =[ )
We celebrated at Times Square Neway.
I was the earliest one to be there as usual .__.
Everything not goin that smooth as I was not around.
I went to get cakes for the birthday boy while waiting for them to reach.
We enjoyed the day although liang, woen and I cried =X
I hope you will like the presents I made for you.
Those contain my sweat and blood okay =)
(and you know how I cut my finger =[ )
And again, Happy Birthday my brosisther!
•
I didnt realize less than a year friendships meant that much to us until you are leaving.
We spent almost everyday together.
We eat, we play, we laugh,we sleep,
•
I didnt realize less than a year friendships meant that much to us until you are leaving.
We spent almost everyday together.
We eat, we play, we laugh,
We talked about everything no matter about girls or boys.
I dont dare to imagine the days without you in college.
You protected me so that "someone" cant "touch" me.
(you know who im mentionin =p)
You listened to me whenever I wanted to talk.
You accompanied me when I was alone.
I will miss your jokes, your funny face, your everything.
No matter where you are or how far you go,
we will still be brogirlthers!
Love you much much!
Mwah!
ps: dont forget to find me yumcha kay?=)





No comments:
Post a Comment