Monday, May 11, 2009

• gettingcloserandcloser •

I just realized nowadays my posts are lack of colors compared to the previous ones.
Im gonna add on more colors =)

Went back to college for TTNight meeting. Its just an one-hour-meeting.
Went to pick PeiMin up then we headed to Leisure Mall.
We had some girl talks before we met up with the others.
We walked walked after my brunch.
I love froggy and mickey!!! they are just cute, arent they?
Im gonna own the shop which named Minitoons! my favorite stuffs are there =p
After that, met up with KaiChoong, ChunKee, Audrey, Carmen(sorry if i spell your name wrongly) and Ricky at Sushi King.
Then, we went to arcade for awhile. Its quite some time since the last time I went.
Thanks for the "I'm a bad frog"..i love it although its kinda rude =D
Im not gonna talk bout those unhappy stuff so thats all for today lar =)


Anyway, Im happy today *wide smile*

1 comment:

  1. Owh-kay. So you flooded this post with colors, huh? Looks very perky now. Muhahahaah.

    ReplyDelete