Friday, May 15, 2009

• icoulddobetter •

Day 2

As usual we reached earlier for breakfast.

Yan's breakfast ._.

my lunch
can I order pineapple fried rice without pineapple?!

i dont like to be alone .__.

Eleen told us we had to stay back til 9pm. This is what we did to kill our time...
I was hiding at the corner and pretending to be a signage...


after rain

Day 3

Liang : "You look so different today"
Ling: "Really? cuz you never saw me tie my hair mar"
Liang : *staring at me*
Ling : "okay lar actually im not celine but her twin sis named dion"
all the people went -________-
HAHAHA!!

yan's and mine
we love soya bean =p

the runners were discussing about their work

counter 1
its much more bigger than the other counters

behind the counter 1

damn freaking COLD sitting at the counter..thanks to the 6 holes there..
we could hear the wind blowing out lor =.=

kwokwai's arrow =D

oh my gosh! yuck!

our schedule

time flies
tick tock tick tock


we camwhored anywhere, anytime =p


our formal wear

we wanted KLCC be the background
first shot by Gavin - with the maxis building instead .__.
second shot by Gavin - finally he did .__.


Kena marah today during briefing..
+ behavior
+ information
+ "why your crews like to ask stupid questions one?"
+ etc....

Sigh..I really have nothing much to say about these. I was upset.
Talked to daddy while he was fetching me home.
I dont like to keep everything to myself. Its suffering =X
Anyway, hope everything will be better tomorrow. I wont repeat the same mistakes again =(

No comments:

Post a Comment