Tuesday, May 12, 2009

• imsofreakingstressed •

I should not work for this coming event as I have things to do the next day i finish working.
I just have the same feeling like I never finished my homework before I stepped into school during my primary schooling time.
I can feel the pressure!! Im stressed!!
After I finish my work on Sunday night, I have to prepare myself for the mass call on Monday morning. Im running outta time people!!!
And I have to prepare a speech for the freshies about our swc! somebody please help me!
Kelvin told me there will be a rehearsal but how am I gonna make it as Im gonna work from tomorrow onwards!
So I must go early in the morning on Monday and look for the other school representatives to ask them about what I should do?oh gosh!I dont even know one of them lar damn!
I hate you Kevin Chang for leaving me all the things here! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment