Tuesday, May 26, 2009

• tiringdays •

Lack of sleep last night..cant sleep well due to menstrual cramps=(
I slept not more than 4 hours. Woke up around 7am and went to college.
I thought there was a meeting at 5pm so I hung out with friends at Jusco after our class at 1pm lor.

Gavin, KarLiang and Celine
(i like to force people take photo with me!hahaha!)

We had our lunch at Nando's

Celine and Koh Haw
Never told me you came back from Sabah lar.
I hate you =p


"Only HOT Staff Allowed"
Haw : "only hot staff allowed mar.. then we can go in"
._______.

mine 1/4 with chips and rice
i love the chips!!!!slurp!
KarLiang and KohHaw : "I want!"
Celine : "take one only ar..cannot take more"
KohHaw : "erm..take one more lar..one only.."
Celine : " okay lar..one only ar.."

KohHaw's and KarLiang's
Koh Haw : "yer..look alike lor!"
all of us : " omg! HAHAHAAH!"

Gavin's and Joey's

Then, I went back to college around 4.30pm and I called Angie.
omfg! The meeting should be tomorrow lar! Duh!! -_-!
So I called Melvin and we went back together.
I could fall asleep anytime I tell you! zzzZZ!

After raining...
Koh Haw likes this plant alot dont know why =D


IM SLEEPY!
Im gonna catch some zzzZ's!
Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment