Picked her up from her place.
We had breakfast at little taiwan before movie.
The movie was nice!=)
Its been a loooong time since the last time we caught movie together!
I think the last movie we watched was Nim's Island right?
We walked walked after movie to get her sis's birthday present.
And we had our donuts at Big Apple.
I like moonraker! yummy yum!
We left Mid Valley around 3 o'clock.
She teman-ed me to go salon =p
We took a photo before I went for a haircut.
I had my haircut!! no more long hair at both sides =[
I like it after the stylist blew my hair but not before =(
Anyway, I want my long hair back so i can tie my hair!
You know I like to go salon to have haircut so tie me up so that I wont curi go lar!
No comments:
Post a Comment