Monday, 1 June 2009Finished class at 12 and went over
Melvin's place to get my froggy pouch!!=)



Its
DIY omg! I didnt know the first time I saw it seriously.I really love it so but I dont know how to make it =(
Anyway,
thanks to Melvin. it's so nice!
I love it so much! =)•
After that went home to get prepare.
And I watched
Little Mermaid II..
And I watched
Little Mermaid I and Beauty and The Beast II with daddymummy yesterday..Hehehee!
So its not only suitable for kids okay? =p
I cant manage to finish it as I was goin to swim!Weeee~ I will continue when im free =p
ChunKee came and picked me up. And
he was late! =D
I met a new friend today..she is ChunKee's cousin..
Aunty ShaoNi the prettiest! XD
She is a funny girl. Enjoy the time bein with her =)
Met up with
Ricky then we headed to our destination!
Tadaaa!
Palace of the Golden Horses!
ling,
shaoni,
waiyee
waiyee and I

the girls with a
poser behind us!XD
kaichoong wanted to bring me to somewhere "deep" =D
chunkee, the photographerceline, the directorLOL!

sama tinggi! XD

ricky and I

fung fung and I
yeee..i looked so pale
shaoni : I dont wanna stand in front
ling : okay lar..lemme be the biggest oneHaahaha!

youhooo!its me its me! lol!

wonderin whose leg..kaichoong's?!fung's?!

US!
chunkee, waiyee, shaoni, kaichoong, celine, fung, ricky
art director! Mwahahaha!
You poser!
awesome photo you have huh chunkee? *evil laugh*
Me ME!!
okay, here comes the normal one =p

Kaichoong and I dont know how to swim >.<
others swam from one end to the another .__.


see, they swam to the other end..

acting =p

Thanks to this camera, we had lotsa fun taking photo =D
Especially ChunKee..He likes to take photo inside the pool! naughty naughty lion! XD
Anyway, I enjoyed my day with them =)
No comments:
Post a Comment