Tuesday, June 23, 2009

• thereislotsoffishesinthesea •

Im so lost!=( 2 weeks not goin to college made a big difference lar..
Canteens, toilets, corridors, car park and etc packed with people omg..
Im so not familiar with the environment..
I cant catch up what lecturers are teaching..
I dont know what I should do for my assignments..
mid term exams will be starting from next week onwards!

My discrete maths, calculus, programming, ADIS!!!!
I know nothing! nothing!!
( relax relax................. keep tellin myself .__. )
I need some help please!
Owh! more time for me please~~~! =(

I skipped my morning class for acupuncture treatment..yea..i skipped (health is more important duh!)

daddy fetched me to college after the treatment so I was not driving..
thanks szeto for teman-ing me home..so romantic walkin in the drizzle huh? XD luckily its not rainin heavily .__. LOL!
Eh, im gonna sneak into your wardrobe to check how many mickey shirts you have!
feel like stealing seeing them..erhurm erhurm! =D

Its been 2 weeks since the last time I met up with Peimin..we cant stop gossiping talkin after we sat down haahaha!
Hmm..my smile will be wider the next time you see me! =)

Bumped into Suet Ling, Kah Yan and Peggy at canteen today..seems like we havent met up in ages..we talked lots..no..i should say i talked lots..hahaha!
Bumped into Suet Ling again in the train when I was goin home..it was so funny..
she had been starring at me for so long but I didnt realize..
and she told me she called me few times some more..hahaha!sorry lar darling I was busy talkin XD

I wanna sing! I wanna sing!! Chun Shiun, I wont let you wait so long..I will recover very very soon!
Im so looking forward to hear you sing..it reminds me about the first time we went..you didnt sing right?=D

Movies Movies! wait for me as well! im gonna have a movie marathon when I've got the time!

Anyway, not gonna blog so frequent as Im getting busy after I got back to college..
tutorials, exams, presentations and assignments are waiting for me!=S
opps! I still owe you people a post about my trip to langkawi huh? will be postin the photos when Im free!=p

Tutorials are callin me! Toodles! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment