Woke up early in the mornin..very jam the way to bangsar..
Went to Pantai Kuala Lumpur to meet Dr Sng with daddymummy..
We reached there before 9am so we went to have our breakfast before the appointment..
I was so hungry! :p
Dr Sng came at 10am!-.- i thought our appointment should be at 9am?.__.
Dr Sng : "Smile"
Ling: *try my best to smile*
Dr Sng : "wow! pimples come out already"
Ling: "yea"
Dr Sng : "I give you this medicine to control, if two weeks after still the same you should look for skin doctor okay?"
Ling: "okay"
Dr Sng : "so you come back after two weeks"
Ling: "okay. Thank you."
I met him just for ONE minute, the consultation fee cost me RM60! .__.
After that we headed to Hospital Tung Shin for acupuncture treatment..
It was so pain! I can feel the pain today!! =(
its good cuz it shows that I getting better =)
Anyway, I cant stop eating omg!!
its been two weeks without my portraits. I know my camera missed me :p
No comments:
Post a Comment