Ling : "I know mine(leo) sure will be one of them"
Cat : "mine should be in there also lar.."
Ling : "Cheh!!" -___-
Supposed going to GreenBox with KwokWai and KeatMeng but then canceled as KwokWai is not feeling well.
Szeto went home already luckily Melvin still in college or else I have to go back alone. Phew!
Went to grab BR ice cream with Sukie. What a coincidence! we dressed in blue. =D
Same as those working at BR .__. LOL!

Sukie and ling =)

1 for mummy, 1 for Cat, 1 for us =p

another pint for us..slurp slurp!

finishin it on our way home :p

Szeto : "wanna go pasar malam?"
ling : "you fetch me ar?-.-"
Szeto : "okay lar I fetch you.."
Hahaha!
bumped into tzepei, sheryn, justine and seryee.
met up with melvin then.
Szeto's and Melvin's.. spot the difference ;D
the small small ceiling fan so cute!

grabbed this from szeto's phone.
Mickey Bun?! omg! -..-

finally I got myself a new pouch for my darling phone!very hard to get a suitable one you know!;p

thanks for the ride!=)
"TWO boyfriends are better than ONE"
HAHAHAAHAH!!

Bye JULY!See you next year! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment