Sukie bought stickers for her students ( i think she actually wanted to keep herself LOL!)
you see, she started playing with it.. my phone was the first for sure! =D
four of ours then =)

then our doors omg! XD





After that, met up with the peimin, waiyee, kc, ck, fong and ricky, Pappa Rich.
ricky and chunkee were late again!
Then, ricky suggested to go for bowling wor..
I went home to change my shirt as everyone was wearing either black or white
and I was the only one who dressed it purple -.-
Chun Kee with the ring he gave me LOL!!

peimin and ling

me with fong.. we were trying to pose! =D

waiyee and I

the girls

ling and khai choong

we were cheering for chunkee! =D

you are tall!LOL!!

chunkee and peimin

ling and ricky

this is what i wanted to tell you people!!!
I scored the highest among 8 of us!!TaDaaa!


Chun Kee the driver
thanks my friends for the froggy with huge eyes!=D


although its quite late to get it, its the "heartS" that counts right Chun Kee?*hittin chest*
HAHAHA! thanks for the day anyway! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment