Friday, September 04, 2009

• exam •

I found out something.
Aiks! my language is getting poorer.. Have to improve by reading books!
I cant wait to start reading! I have to control myself and hide the books underneath my wardrobe!XD

Lunch with Mel, Szeto and Ryan, Pizza Hut.
I love Fridays. Feel so happy every Friday.
ling :" i love fridays but how come today not as happy as past Fridays ar?"
Szeto :"because exam mar and you cant watch movie tonight!"
yea lor! Friday night = movie night! plus can hang out with the gang! >.<

Have no mood to think about my holiday plans. 4 more papers to go!

• Calculus
• English for communication
• Java programming
• Discrete maths
• Analysis of design and IS


My favorite paper is passed. The others......speechless! Hopefully i can fight with the questions *fingers crossed*

ling, stop lazying!! Put more effort!! .__.

No comments:

Post a Comment