Wednesday, September 09, 2009

• onlyonce •

Monday, 7 September
I told Cat I can only spend her two hours of my day as I had to study.
I fetched her in the morning and we decided to go Mid Valley.
We had our breakfast at Sushi King. Poor service I tell you! -__-
Well, I dont like the chopsticks .__.

Then we walked walked at Gardens.
She got me one top! :p
We already spent 3 hours! we left and I went to trim my hair while Cat was having foot massage.
Its been some time since the last time I had my haircut with fringe!


After everything done, finally got home BUT BUT I didnt study! >.<
Played with boy BoyBoy

Me with Sukie's spec. She said look nice with putting on spec wor..

My cute cute mummy :p
we are happy as we are getting "rounder" erhurm!! :D

Mummy called us go Genting for dinner as we were so free .__.


Had gui ling gou at Gong Wuo Tong as dessert after dinner.
Wonder what made me look like this .__.

Headed home after that. Cat not feeling well. So weak lar you!( sounds like I'm very strong :p)
As the result, I didnt study the whole day omg!! :(

********************************************************

Tuesday, 8 September
Accompanied Cat to clinic after got up.
Im so happy that Sukie said my head look rounder.
And PeiMin also said that! Its good that Im getting fatter! :)


********************************************************

Wednesday, 9 September
[090909]

Kwok Wai : " are you Celine?"
Me : "no, im Keline.."
Kwok Wai : "you changed after not seeing you for a couple of days.."

Well, I looked so tired. Not getting enough sleep these days.
I have difficulty staying asleep omg!:'(

STUDY please :(
• Calculus
• English for communication

• Java programming
• Discrete maths
• Analysis of design and IS

No comments:

Post a Comment