Friday, September 18, 2009

•spinningaround •

Wednesday, 16th September
Too bad I cant join Woen they all for the trip to Ipoh.
Liang, I miss the times we hung out!:(
Anyway, crazy time I had after exam on wednesday.
Sang and danced like mad with vivian :D
we should go together next time!LOL!

Vivian


Tingwei ( she said I tried to hamsap her .__.)


***********************************************

Thursday, 17th September

Happy belated Birthday to tingwei's sister!! :p


Thought of watching Tsunami with Khai Choong and the gang but ended up having lunch at Sushi King.
Yay! Peimin, we finally got the member card!:p
After that, we had our badminton session!
Laughed more than played :D
Ryan and I wore the same tee :D
After that, we had our dinner.

camwhored with Peimin's phone while waiting :D

lazy to upload one by one :p
spot yourselves!

My bed is calling me..night!

No comments:

Post a Comment