This is nice but I don't really like the ending, Daddy John and Daniel died :(

Anyway its been a week since we hung out. I missed the laughter!
Well, I don't really mind you guys laughing at me sometimes(as long as its not too over) lol!
Seriously I'm looking forward to having a trip with you guys la no matter where.
Just plan it after Ryan and Mel finish their exam! I'm waitin! ;p
Alright! I'm gonna work for the entire week so no movies, no outing, no playing, no blogging, etc.
I guess will be having fun though as I'm working with my besties! AND AND AND I DON'T NEED TO EAT ALONE! yeah!! I hate having my break all alone without talking and laughing .__.
WaiYee, KwokWai and Vivian will be working at different dept so I can have break with them!*grin*
Post more after working! Take care people! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment