Monday, October 26, 2009

• finallyknowwhoyoureallyare •

Caught Sorority Row with Ryan Sukie, Mel and Szeto on Saturday night.
Tan Shin Ryan! you have to make it up to me I tell you! =/

This movie is NICE! i mean nice! :)

``````

Let's continue the previous post. Went over to Mel's place before movie.
I camwhored while they're doin their own stuff.
Mel facebook-ing I guess. Raining outside, he felt cold .__. lol!

Szeto was playing psp. See his sexy pose :D

Me playing with my f.i.n.g.e.r.s! ;D

Sticking papers on the door of his wardrobe. Can read whenever he wants to. haha!

Ugly picture of me. I know I looked tired .__.

``````

Off to Mid Valley then after picking up Sukie. We had sushi for dinner.

#1. grass from the field

#2. Szeto : " what you want?"
ling : "brownish thingy on top of the rice" ( Im poor in describing things I know .__.)
Anyway, it looks so "old" like 60++ yrs old ( Szeto said LOL!)

#3. Sukie : "this looks so young. fresh and shine"

My sister Sukie


```````

I love to play with my fingernails! :D

1 comment: