Thursday, October 15, 2009

• youdontknowmewellenough •

Wondering why so many cars entering college at the same time! Ugh! I can hardly find a space to park my car! I waited for almost 20mins and FINALLY a car left! This fella wanted to park my place. Don't you dare to! I'll bang on your car I tell you! =/

Two hours lecture can kill me! Statistics some more .___.

Played around while lecturer was teaching in front. naughty Woen and Teng .__. kept laughin at me!
Woen"accidentally" draw on our arms.. And this is a nice one..
She has her star on my back and I have my heart on her arm :)


When Vivian and I walked out from class....
"These two girls always go out during my class."
Hey, lock the door la if you don't allow us to go out. We will pee in the class then I tell you! -..-

```

Went to Leisure Mall for Sushi King! finally!
Vivian got ffk-ed by her friends so we decided to go together.
Darling, I will be there when you need me :)
Gavin, TingWei, LiFen, YuenTeng, Melvin, Vivian and mua! So total 7 of us squeezed together :p

*photos are all with Vivian :( *

while in the Q - Jasmine was listening to mp3, me playing psp, Vivian camwhoring :D

```

I didn't know I could be that strong. Everything is over and let's start a brand new one. Let the past be past. No matter it's or it isn't, I don't care anymore. And, don't let this ruin our friendship. For me, friends are my everything. I know I will always be surrounded by true friends. You all are always be on the top (besides my family :p) in my list. Once a friend, forever will be:)

p.s.
PeiMin, Woen, Vian and TingWei!
Thanks for being there always. I love you girls to bits!! :)


I'm in a good mood ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment