Wednesday, November 18, 2009

• imissyou •

Yesterday after class went to Genting Klang had lunch with Liang, Joe and Issac, Woen didn't join us. After that, met up with PeiMin and HenFung. Then, I went back to college before 6pm to attend SWC AGM. The meeting was started late and ended at 8pm! Well, skipped those unpleasant stuff happened during the meeting. PeiMin didn't want me to drive home alone at night plus I was not feeling well so she teman-ed me back. What a good friend she is! Thanks, my miss sunshine!:) and thanks to ChiewPei for temaning me also :p

After sent PeiMin home, daddymummy brought me to clinic. There's something fighting a war inside my stomach! Actually, I was already not feeling well since last week but I thought it's just minor diarrhea or something so just ignored it but this time really can't stand the pain la! It's getting worse! Anyway, doctor told me it's food poisoning wor! :(

Doctor : "Are you studying or working?"
Me : "Studying"
Doctor : "Okay, I'll give you one day mc and you can rest at home"
Me : "doctor, can I still go to college?"
Doctor : "Huh? Why don't you stay at home and rest? "
Me : "um....."
Doctor : "Anyway I will give you and see your condition tomorrow alright?"
Me : "Orrrr...."

Reached home around 10.30pm and I was freaking tired! I can only eat PLAIN porridge and PLAIN bread! :( Cousin said I looked so pale and thin! I know la..I have no appetite to eat plus diarrhea. What can I do? Omg, I want my 2.5kg back!!!!! *sob sob*

Sigh! Thought I can go college today but then..... ended up staying at home. Lying on the sofa like a dead person :( I have no energy at all and I felt like vomiting after taken medication. I have Statistic test and Calculus test tomorrow!! I don't wanna fail my coursework ah! Pray hard that I can go to college with good condition tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Thanks to TingWei, Liang, Woen and Joe! I can feel the warmth when receiving your regards, seriously!:) Thanks to your concern. And not to forget PeiMin for teasing me! :D Sorry to leave you alone to college, I will make it up to you alright?:)

By the way, feel much better now after sleep.


You always on my mind and I can't stop thinking about you. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment