Off to One Utama after that. We had our lunch at BBQ Plaza. We spent almost 3 hours there lol!
See how dark it is :D
Huey Woen, I love her so much. And thanks for trusting in me. I tresure her! :)
Kar Liang, another treasure of mine. I appreciate what we had. Love you! :)
Hang Woon, he looks much leng zhai now mwahahah!
The guys
The only two girls in the gang
OMG! accidentally snapped this photo! MWAHAHAHAH! sorry woen! :D
Tried to snap everyone in this photo but failed :p
I know Issac wanna be my driver as we like to share stories or I should say he likes to hear my stories! Haha! anyway, Cat fetched me back as she was around that area.
``````````
This is how Sukie sayang BoyBoy .___.
``````````
Someone couldn't do assignment today as hanging out the whole day but I had to stay up late for eng report because I haven't started at all!
It's calling me! Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment