Wednesday, November 11, 2009

• enjoyingyetsuffering •

Found out that there is a PappaRich nearby college! Thanks Liang!
I love the cendol with SWEET SWEET gula melaka! Slurpp!!

Issac, Joe, Liang, Woen and I had our lunch after class. Ya, five of us again ehhehe!
My kuey teow with prawns! I ate four seven (three stole from Joe) Lol!

Woen : "faster snap Liang's eggs!"
All of us laughed! :D

```````

Went to Woen's place and changed. Then we headed off to KLCC for orchestra.

Photos photos while waiting for the others! :p


Liang and I

Woen and I

Woen, Liang, mua, Joe


Vivian and I with our tickets

a random one! :D

our group photo finally!

we had our dinner at Sakae Sushi. Froggy Froggy!!! :p

my ticket and our signatures

Thanks KeatMeng for inviting to the orchestra! :)
ignore the naughty Joe and KwokWai behind us

Gavin and I

Thanks to Joe for the ride home and it's late. So sorry to trouble you always!:)

everyone was busy eating. :D

Finally! Lol!


Forgive me for only posting few photos, these are the only photos I have in my phone! sei vivian and woen still keeping all the photos!!! .____.

1 comment: