Sunday, December 27, 2009

• justyouandme •

what a busy week. So let me update about this week events.

Date: 20 December 2009
Venue: College
SASOT Prom - White Christmas


the ladies

group photo


my very first Christmas gift this year.
Santa heard my wish! :)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: 20 December 2009
Dong Zhi

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: 24 December 2009
Venue: MidValley, my place
Christmas Eve

Caught Treasure Hunter with my buddies. I'm so sorry, I was sooo tired to fall asleep .___.


Never pass up the chance to take photos! :p


Thanks to Canon for the photo. (Actually I don't know why I will be the one who keeps the photo) >.<
headed back to my place then. ( yer mummy not cooperate at all lo..)


Red plus White

photo of the day! love this! :)



HAPPAY CHRISTMAS!!!


```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: 25 December 2009
Venue: OneUtama
Christmas :)

Caught Avatar. It's so nice! I'm gonna watch the 3D if I've got time .___.

white christmas deco. I'm gonna miss it..
The happiest Christmas ever. Can be considered a different Christmas to me :)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: 26 December 2009
Grandma's 81st Birthday dinner





Will not be active here for a month I guess as two assignments have to be submitted and final exam is just around the corner. Arghh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment