Friday, December 18, 2009

• ilovebeingpampered •

Date: 14 December 2009 Venue: Cafe De Sky Garden
Catherine's birthday


`````````````````````````````````````````````````

Date: 17 December 2009
Venue: One Utama


Caught The Princess and The Frog


Mama Odie is soooo cute! :p

Tiana

Prince Naveen, forggy froggy!!! :)

I love this movie so so much! I'm gonna watch it again and it will never get me bored! :p
Anyway HueyWoen and Joey laughed like crazy in the theater. I think people might be thinkin why we acted like kids. Mwahaha!!

After movie we went to shop for our X'mas prezies.
Snapped some photos before we left.

The girls

The boys


Christmas decor, white christmas nice nice!:)


I was craving for desserts! So, headed to Kepong to have some.

tau fu far

mango chee cheong fun

it looks yucky here but tell you what! it's soooooooo yummy yum!!! slurp slurp!
headed home then. what a tiring day but I enjoyed :)

I love to eat! :p

p/s : make sure u go to toilet before u have a "long" journey home .___.

No comments:

Post a Comment