Thursday, December 10, 2009

• youdon'tknowhowmuchIcare •

Everyone is not really in the mood these days.
This is because of all the assignment, presentations and tests, perhaps.
So pressured! :(
Thanks for lending me your ears. ( I need your shoulders as well but.... ehehe)
Crying is the best way for me to release everything out.
For those who think this is annoying then just turn your head around and back off!
I don't need your sympathy thank you!


``````````````````````````````````````````````````

Caught two movies yesterday at Mid Valley.

A Christmas Carol. I love Christmas! Merry Christmas! :)


Twilight New Moon. Finally!

Jacob is better than Edward, ehehee ;p


Walked walked before heading home. we took some pictures! :)
Issac didn't wanna take with them... lol!

Joe, KwokWai, Liang

Thanks to Issac for holding the camera. so blur! .___.



Thanks to someone for finishing my mango ice cream =\



[I wondered what was happening to you]

No comments:

Post a Comment