My Woen who can always make me laugh my lungs out :)
Went to Pavilion to have dinner with my boy after he had done his tutorial .___.
I was so tired but I was still playing with my camera.
Model for the night...


mummy already decorated the tree with chinese new year deco

I'm fine after expressing out here so do not worry about me....
I was so tired but I was still playing with my camera.
Model for the night...

mummy already decorated the tree with chinese new year deco
Well, back to the story why I wanna update here. I feel so not in the mood outta a sudden! I'm exhausted, perhaps. Not to say that I had done nothing today and not to say that I was wasting my time...... I wonder what feeling I have right now. I feel so frustrating when I could not find out what problem I am actually dealing with. Duh! Sigh! maybe this is the exam mood ad hopefully it will leave me soon.
Sometimes I just feel that writing something here will just make myself feel better. I don't expect anyone to know what I'm actually writing and what I'm trying to say. I just need my space to express my feelings, that's it! And you know what, I don't good at descrbing things even my own feelings so sometimes I don't like to tell you what's wrong with me. To be frank, I have something to tell but I just don't know how to start the topic and I'm afraid that you couldn't get the actual meanings. Sigh! I'd rather keep it myself then..........
I'm fine after expressing out here so do not worry about me....





jiayou..jiayou..
ReplyDeletedun keep on playing ur camera le..
5d study..!!
lol