• Database Development and Applications
• Statistics II
• Windows Application Programming
• Calculus II
Six days more for me to study but I'm not using my time fully to study. Stop procrastinating!! I'm so lazy omg! I just don't know how to start my programming. Foh Ting Wei ar!!!!!:( Whenever I look at those tutorials and practicals make me think of you lo. ._____.
Anyway, I just can't wait until my exam to finish!! Tick tock tick tock.....How I wished time could pass faster. In contrast, I need more time to study. Tsk! so confusing wey!
I can't even wait until CNY!!! party party~~ lalalalalalaa~~~~
Suddenly think of what Nicholas told me that day..
Nic : "Keline, I realised that you're lookin prettier.."
Joe : "Thank me for takin good care of it"
Ling: *speechless* + *blushin*
HAHAHAH! Nic, you're so cute! :D
Yer, I miss my buddies. I miss chatting, laughin, playing with them. I miss the noise we made. Currently locking myself at home, I can hear the sound flies flying you know. Duh!
And, I miss the cinemas! I want movies!!!! Shen, sorry that can't make it last night. Wait me wait me! My exam is gonna finish
Oh ya! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JASON NG!!:)
And and and, I miss YOU!!:)
wat FOH TING WEI la??
ReplyDeletent my fault also ma..
blekzZ...
wait 4 u lar
ReplyDelete