
It's not bad, but maybe I was not really in the condition so I felt a bit sleepy. Lack of sleep la.. Thanks to Mr. Boyfriend .___. Hehehe!
HueyWoen
Well, something happened yesterday before heading home. I'm really sorry for what I had been saying recently. I feel guilty about that. I was too over I know. I'm really sorry. And sorry again that we promised we will not talk about this again but what I am doing now? Hehehe! Just wanted to write it, I know you wont mind right? ;) I love you!♥
Caught forty winks before dinner. Thought of going to bed earlier last night but ended another sleepless night :P
Thanks to mummy for getting me
////////////////////////////////
Sometimes I do need a speaker, help me to spit out what is in my mind;
Sometimes I do need a sponge, help me to absorb every annoying things I spit out.
Sometimes I do need your care, it may put the smile on my face;
Sometimes I do need your joke, it may bring back my laughter.
Sometimes I'm just confused, I found out that I'm the one who controls everything.
If I wanna cry, no one could force me to smile and yet if I wanna laugh, no one could make me cry.
Well, mood swing again. So yea, just to express! Pheww! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment