Thursday, April 08, 2010

• PoorRoaches •

Stayed up late last night to study, went to kitchen to get something to fill my stomach before taking medication. And I saw this little disgusting thing outta a sudden!
Well, cut the crap, I killed a cockroach! :D after awhile I went into the kitchen again and I spot another one struggling on the floor due to inhaling chemical fumes I sprayed! I was so nice to give it a hand so that it will not be so suffered - picked it up and threw into the toilet bowl! As conclusion, I killed TWO coaches! Hopefully both of them could meet somewhere... (omg! I sound so evil!LOL!)


Anyway, gotta revise my tamadun. Having exam tomorrow and feel so guilty seeing Woen studying so "hard" in front of me now! (you know what you're doing.LOL!!) the book phone is calling me! Toodles!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment