Went to Neway again with Shen, Mel, Ryan and Szeto.
Shen and I planned to sing in the morning since everyone could not join us but then
Mel said he finished his class earlier so we postponed to noon session lor.
We went Leisure Mall for breakfast then since we already reached Cheras Plaza.
After that went to my place and waited for the others.
Everyone likes my boyboy I can tell =p
Not a boring day.
I thought I would just stay at home the whole day.
=)
Shen and I planned to sing in the morning since everyone could not join us but then
Mel said he finished his class earlier so we postponed to noon session lor.
We went Leisure Mall for breakfast then since we already reached Cheras Plaza.
After that went to my place and waited for the others.
Everyone likes my boyboy I can tell =p
Not a boring day.
I thought I would just stay at home the whole day.
=)
so tired lo tat day sing k...
ReplyDeleteyea lor >.<
ReplyDelete